Translate

Saturday 12 May 2012

Stand and deliver

I am now the proud owner of an external BBQ point on the caravan.  Wait till Mr Shag see it, he'll be so impressed.

When phoning round in the week, the dealer quoted me £150 for the job, spinning some story that it was 2 to 3 hours work to fit the point.  Now if that is their price, fair enough, but I don't like being taken for a fool.

I could have done the job myself (except for the fact that I would have invalidated the warranty) and knew it would take no where near 3 hours to complete.

So this afternoon Leisure Medic turned up at  my home in a fully kitted out service van.


Just over an hour later, the jobs done, pressure tested and certified.  Ennis caravans, you should be ashamed.  At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask!



No comments:

Post a Comment